Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 stuck on Screen Wake/Notifications and won't restart

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night I selected the exercise option on my Fitbit 3, now it just goes between the exercise timer, and the Screen Wake/Notifications screens! I can't restart it, I can't go back to any other screens. This is driving me crazy!

Best Answer
61 REPLIES 61

I hope your FitBit is less than a year old. Mine was just over a year and I got zero support on this because it was out of the warranty window -- the customer service guy claimed this was not a hardware issue even while I was sending him screenshots of other users having the same problem, and Fitbit responding that it was a malfunction. Said it was a "damaged" unit even though it went from literally working perfectly to not being functional, with no damage or wear on my part. Offered me a 25% discount on a new purchase and said there was nothing else anyone at Fitbit would offer. It was the most disappointing customer service experience I've ever had and I've switched smartwatch companies because of it - isn't worth staying with a company that doesn't take responsibility for these things.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact customer service. Mine was still under warranty so they sent me a
new one.
Best Answer
0 Votes