Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday my charge 3 just suddenly died. I felt it vibrating as if I was receiving a phone call but I didn't have any calls coming in on my phone. The vibrating went on for about 10 seconds, stopped for a few then started vibrating again for 10 seconds. It did that three times before stopping. I couldn't get the screen to register anything. I tried charging it (I just fully charged it the day before) but it only had a loading screen, then went black again. I left it to charge thinking maybe it just drained itself somehow and nothing happened. When I plug it in to charge, it shows a happy face and then the screen is black. I've tried the side buttons, I've cleaned all the parts and sensors. But nothing works. When I check the app it says everything is up to date. I don't know what happened to this fitbit but this is the second product I've had to buy and I've had nothing but problems with them. I really just want to figure out if it's dead and done or salvageable. And why this even happened in the first place so I can avoid it in the future. Any help out there is greatly appreciated! Thank you. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I had the same issue yesterday and have tried all the help articles to restart the device, but it will not turn back on

Best Answer

Hello @JenaDawn@CSPickett Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you very much for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting! There are some factors that could prevent your Charge 3 trackers to charge or turn on but since the inconveniences have persisted, the best way to get help is to contact our Support Team. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes