Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 4 Replacement Strap Band Clip Holder Genuine Part All Parts x1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Part broke and I need replacement Including screws and spring

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Harley1004 there are no repairs for these devices. You can always ask customer support to let you know what available options are for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Fitbit Charge 4 Replacement Strap Band Clip Holder Genuine Part All Parts x1 This part is broken and I am unable to find replacement part where do I look

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Harley1004 there are no repairs for these devices. You can always ask customer support to let you know what available options are for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is there a possibility that I can get the part and repair it myself?--
Keith Wallace
Best Answer

Thanks For responding why does Fitbit make it so hard to get parts or repairs and when you do buy parts I can get them they cost as much is the watch

Best Answer

@Harley1004  some of the people with the broken latch have gotten bands from Amazon which fully encompass the pebble and lets you keep using your Charge 4. You might want to check into it and see if it's worth buying.

Best Answer
Thank you I’ll check that out😎--
Keith Wallace
Best Answer

how exactly do you search for bands that encompass the pebble fully?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vmmesa go to Amazon and search "protective cover Fitbit Charge 4" and pick the one that best suits you.

Best Answer

I bought my replacement on eBay.  It is woven and expandable and it cost less than $7.00 and came in a LOT of colors.  It was very easy to replace and is more comfortable than the original boring black strap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice @jezzidog but what the poster was asking was about the band that completely encases the Fitbit pebble where it can no longer attach to any conventional band. I love colors myself!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The brand names on Amazon are Saufly, Supcase, Kakurookie, Nikki & Goeseth. These are not fashionable but they work, you are looking for bands that look like this picture. Hope this helps.

Crazygamer53_1-1661190369419.jpeg

Best Answer

Mine broke but not the strap it was the part where you connect the strap. I can’t even put use it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GinaSully by putting the pebble portion of the Charge 4 into the band, it doesn't need the conventional strap. See the post above yours for a picture.

Best Answer
0 Votes