Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 4 will not pair with anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone,

I've used Fitbits for over 8 years and have never been disappointed, but I am going crazy with this one. Unfortunately, I have a Huawei Mate 10 Lite, which I am aware is a big issue - As soon as I can afford it, I will get rid of this horrible phone. But for now, this is what I have to work with.

I also have a Fitbit Dongle and a Microsoft Surface ... And none of my devices will pair anymore. Nothing!

Neither any PC with the dongle, the Surface, the phone.

I get to the point that I can enter the 4-digit code, but then nothing ever happens. I tried everything at this point and I'm ready to throw everything out of the window and scream.

Any ideas are welcome (unless you suggest I buy a new phone because trust me, I know that would solve even more problems than this one... let this be a warning: Never buy a Huawei phone!)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Sorry hear that, I have just now upgrade my iPhone from 7 to 12 and my charge 4 is not pairing with new iPhone 12.

If this issue is not resolved I will never ever buy fitbit device in future despite that I am using fitbit for the past 10 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes