Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge HR is not charging or syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge HR, will not charge or hold a charge. It also haven't been able to sync since Sunday!?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @drhawkins, welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time getting your tracker to charge and keep the charge and to sync to your dashboard, I'd like to help you out!

My first recommendation would be to give your Charge HR a quick restart. For this, plug the charging cable to any USB port or UL-certified USB wall charger and plug the other end to your Charge HR. Press and hold the button for 10-12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and the version number and release the button.

Now, if you're able to get your tracker to respond, try to get it to sync and see if that helps. If you're able to get it to sync, I'd like to recommend putting your tracker to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the charger and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this (every one or two hours at least) so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

I'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there - I did a full reset, updated the firmware and bingo!  My Charge HR is fully operational and back as new.

Best Answer
0 Votes