Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge HR not syncing with Google pixel 3 XL

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just switched from a Note 8 to the Pixel 3 xl, and now my Charge HR will not sync. Is there something I can do to fix the settings to change this or is the Pixel 3 xl just not compatible? Is there a fix??

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Brandib84, welcome to the Fitbit Community  Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Charge HR is not syncing to your new Google Pixel 3 XL. I'd like to help you out with this.

The Google Pixel 3 XL is a compatible device for syncing with Fitbit, so you shouldn't be having problems with this. Now, since you mentioned that you just switched from another phone, if that other phone is still around, I can recommend removing your tracker from the connected Bluetooth devices on the Note 8 because since there is a bond already between your tracker and the phone, this could be creating any type of interference.

For this, on both, your Note 8 and your Pixel 3 XL, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected devices, look for your tracker. Tap on it, then choose the option that says "Forget this device". After this, you can try to set up your tracker on your Pixel 3 XL phone.

For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope you find this helpful. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes