Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge HR stuck on connecting to Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

I've got a fitbit charge hr and for the past year almost it never connects to my phone. Im using an iPhone 7 plus. Ive downloaded the newest version of the fitbit app, reset my tracker, heck even created a new account......

It always goes its found my fitbit then gives me a 4 digit number and after that I enter the number and its stuck on the connecting to fitbit page forever...

Please help me I would really like to use my fitbit again 😞

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.  I have moved your post to the Charge HR board to increase the chance of getting a response.

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

JLH64 - All I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have been working on this for 2 hours trying to get it to sync.  After I did the hard FACTORY reset, the process worked like a charm! Although it is very particular when doing a factory reset! After about 5 tries, I got it to work. Follow the directions EXACTLY!

Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BrendaAnna @bmkong and @Arhill42 nice to see you here. Sorry for the delay. I'm glad to know that you found help on the Forums, we're here to help all members. 

I've marked @JLH64's post as the solution of the thread. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. 

I dont' know if you're familiar with our Discussions board, there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Keep stepping around in the Forums! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Sorry this is so long after but I have just been having the same issue.

When reconnecting your device allow a LOT of time after entering the 4 digit code - mine took over 30 mins.

I kept assuming it was failing/doing nothing because it took so long.

Best Answer
0 Votes