Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charger 3 not tracking the 250 steps per hour on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new Fitbit, replacing another one (Christmas gift), is not registering my 250 steps every hour.  Not the end of the world but annoying since that is one of my personal goals to get 12 out of 12 every day.  It is registering on my Fitbit, just not on the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Are any 250+ hours registering on your app?  None at all or just not all of them?

If none, it just might not have synced yet.  On app, click 'Account' icon near top right.  Right under your tracker name, it shows when it last synced.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is erratic and there does not seem to be a pattern.  It registers some but not all except for two days since I have started wearing.  (It is showing the 12 of 12 on my watch face.)  At the moment, my Fitbit shows 7 of 12 and my app shows 4.  I have had a Fitbit since 01/2013, never had this problem with any of the others.

Best Answer

But you didn't say anything about the last sync time.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. Annoying as well. I’ve logged out and logged back in. I’ve restarted my Fitbit. I’ll get the tracking for most of the day, then when I look to see my weekly progress, the hours aren’t tracked. The whole point of tracking is to keep me motivated.

Best Answer

My Fitbit is not tracking the 250 steps per hour. I’ve made no changes to the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes