Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

I love that game! I hope they won't erase it.

Moderator edit: format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I absolutely love that game

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also hit every record on hit 

but I fully agree: I really like the game, it made me smile a LOT

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed I triggered this reward game at least once, but I was super busy before midnight and didn't get to play much. For the past couple of days, I've worked hard to reach all my goals but hadn't realized that it also needed to have all the hourly reminders to move checked off as well. Can't wait to try again tomorrow!

I find it's a great little easter egg!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is supposed to be like flappy bird you push the button on the side to make it jump and how to remove I have no :light_bulb: 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where are the game?? Firmware 22.54 that came yesterday killed it??

Want it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

5 cut my get up and move down to 5 hours. The FitBit doesn't "turn over" well when you work nights. I do a lot of my calories from midnight to 4am, and I don't like having the reminders. People that see me often say it seems like I never sit down, but if you only move around in smaller increments, it doesn't get your steps all the time. I've had days where I checked and checked my steps and made sure I did 250 every hour when I had it set for 8 hours. Many times the interface did not credit me for that hour. I gave up and set it for 5 hours and don't even have it on my dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I really dont know now. Try to check if ur settings of the time (am or pm)
is correct. Try to restart it after if it continues
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday it came back again.

Think I may have missed the hour goal (250 (step/h)

Best Answer

I too was surprised to see this just today after charging my fitbit.  I really don't need more e distractions in my life. However, I refuse to be a useful idiot for tech to sell me more products and have me expend more time on their data gathering exercises.  How do I excise this from the device? I purchased for my use not fitbit to make me a bot!

Best Answer

@DocRuthI completely agree at this point. I wanted to see it just one time, so I contacted FitBit via Facebook. What they told me is this: You must either have 1. Hourly reminders turned on AND hit all your daily goals. OR, you can: 2. Hit your main goal, say it's steps, 3 times in a row (like set your steps to 1000) AND hit all your other daily goals including your hourly reminders goals. So Steps/Hourly, Flights/Distance/Calories.

I got the game twice and played it. It's not for me. On the bright side I can choose to simply not go through the menus after I hit my goals, and I could care less if I ever play it again. I do understand there are those who like that stuff and want it and that is fine with me. However, I do not find it the least bit useful at this time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t know, I only have the Fitbit charge 2. Sorry
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tbomb28I too have a Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I absolutely agree with you.  I could not get out of the screen and it freezes everything. Not useful when you want to go back to the watch.  It is still frozen right now and I can't get out of it.  Please give an option for those that want to remove it from their dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, just found the game today! I like it, and I know there are people out there who don't....

Is there the possibility of adding games that stay there forever, like to play on a normal basis? I understand the purpose of a fitbit is for activity tracking, but I think that it would be fun to have something that could help pass time, like in the DMV or when your a passenger in a car that's sitting in traffic. I enjoy it a lot and I wish we could have games that are permanent, but your able to turn them off if you dont want them...

Best Answer

Yes! I believe that we should have the option that we can change on the app for passing time. Please consider this idea 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Be careful. This may be another way for Fitbit to trick you. My friend loved this game, but his charge 2 button broke! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Maybe he was pressing it too hard.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope. I was there when it broke. He was actually pressing it lightly

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want the game gone.  I don't have time for games.  

Best Answer
0 Votes