Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit account shows exercise that isn't mine

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a charge 3 recently and went to the gym for my first work out with it. When I've come back my exercise account is showing exercises  Ion my account that I haven't logged on numerous previous days. Whilst I'd love to take credit for this I'm not sure that's quite how exercise works!

I used to have a charge 2 under the same account, but I gave it away last year. Could I be seeing her exercises (the charge 2 was unpaired), or was there something about being in the gym (others Bluetooth?) which could explain it?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Could it be some other of your activity was detected and auto-recognized as a workout, without you having considered it a formal exercise session?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MeloftheD  -

In support of @JohnnyRow 's post, I sometimes have "Sports" auto-recognized when performing any somewhat aggressive gardening on the weekends. With walking, squatting, some aggressive digging and moving "stuff" around for a lengthly period one can understand the misinterpretation.

I hope our posts help and welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this problem too, and it's picking up activity late at night when I'd be resting/idle so I do not think it's "auto detecting".

Update:  see below from this morning at 5 AM, I did not even wake up until after 7, but apparently I did over 2 hours of the elliptical?

SmartSelect_20200716-075822_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes