Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not supported on Ipad 2 IOS 9.3.5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 had been working perfectly syncing each day with my Ipad 2 until 18th of April at which point it has stopped , I cannot get it to work having tried all the usual tricks & tips so I deleted the app.

I cannot find it in the app store and when I check with Fitbit for compatibility Ipad 2 is no more , does anyone know if this is right are we ipad 2 owners are now obsolete with our fitbit?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@toad1960  When searching for the Fitbit App, from the Apple App Store, be sure you change the search function to "iPhone only" as there is not a specific app for the iPad - it uses the iPhone app.

Hope that helps~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@toad1960  When searching for the Fitbit App, from the Apple App Store, be sure you change the search function to "iPhone only" as there is not a specific app for the iPad - it uses the iPhone app.

Hope that helps~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

There is no app for Fitbit on the new iPad 9.7.  Is it in the works?

Best Answer

i have downloaded the iphone version for my ipad 2, but still doesn't work. The app freezes when trying to launch 😖

Best Answer

iPhone Only finds the Fitbit app, but it requires iOS 10.0. This is not a very good solution. 

Best Answer