Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 2 keeps telling me I’ve done 10,000 steps when I haven’t

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past few days, my Fitbit has been vibrating on my wrist, telling me I’ve reached my 10,000 step goal (today it has done it 3 times) however I haven’t reached it. Anyone know what the issue might be? It seems to be the Fitbit itself rather than the app causing the issue. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Does your tracker say that you reached 1000?

Are you saying you get a calibration before hitting your goal?

Do you have the right primary goal set?

Best Answer

My goal on my fitbit is 10,000 steps so when I reach it it vibrates on my wrist, but it has been doing this a few times a day, even when I’m only at say 6,000 steps. 

Best Answer

Hi I’ve got the charge 3 and mine has been doing this all week. I have no idea why 🤷🏽‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

I am on the same, mine started a couple of weeks ago but this morning it has done it twice while on my walk but I hadnt hit 10,000.

Best Answer

Hey there- I’ve had my FitBit for over a year and haven’t experienced any issues until this week. Similarly to you, my same device has started vibrating and showing the “10,000 message” at random times as of 3 days ago, whether or not I hit the goal or not. I wonder what kind of glitch is causing this.

Best Answer

Just this week I’ve had the same issue and it’s done it tonight on my run. Vibrated to say I’d done 10k steps but the app said I’d only hit 7k. Really frustrating.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue on my charge 4. It will say I reached my goal when I have 1200 or more steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes