Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 3 died and it refuses to charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my charge 3 just suddenly died. I couldn't get the screen to register anything. I tried charging it but it only had a loading screen, then went black again. I left it to charge thinking maybe it just drained itself somehow and nothing happened. When I plug it in to charge, it shows a happy face and then the screen is black. I've tried the side buttons, I've cleaned all the parts and sensors. As per the guidance I tried un-syncing it from my phone and resyncing but now I can resync it even though it finds the Fitbit -It doesn’t show the code to pair it-what should I do? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Anna0000 Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you very much for the details and for taking the time to try some troubleshooting steps prior to posting! Since you have tried these tips and the inconvenience has persisted, the best way to get help is to contact our Support Team. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected.

Also, please make sure to explain the situation and the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way my Support Team can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes