Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 3 display very dim after latest firmware update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After applying the latest firmware update, the display is now incredibly dim.  I plugged it into charge cradle and held side button until reset..  Smily face was bright then followed by very dim time display.  It's so dim i can't really make out much to navigate.  Please help.

sm

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

Hello everyone. Thanks for participating in the community forums!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the inconveniences! I also appreciate the help and tips that some of you shared! 

Have a wonderful day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Thank you. I didn't thing to turn off the lights to see the clock face in order to get to settings. My fitbit is now fixed !!.

Here is the solution folks!

Turn off lights,, use a magnifying glass or reading glasses, swipe on clock face four times to the left until you see settings, tap on settings, you will see brightness, tap on it, you will see you have a choice of Auto or Normal setting, either one will light the clock face back up.! If like me you've swiped your watch accidentally and hit the brightness by mistake it will darken the face. Its easily done and easily fixed if you know how ! Fitbit should have a brightness setting on the app itself. Listen up Fitbit and stop making things so difficult!! Hope this helps ! 🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Double click side button go to settings icon (3 lines) press the moon icon which takes of sleep mode. Press side button once swipe to the left tap settings tap display then you can change brightness 

Best Answer