Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 3 wont sync with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried everything to sync my charge 3 with my phone but it still wont work. I've deleted the watch from Fitbit and tried to add it again. Its says its found the tracker but wont connect. I've also rest the watch several times. No matter what it still doesnt sync

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi there @Shell050820.

Thanks for the details shared on your post and for the troubleshooting tried prior posting. I recommend checking our help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? where you can find additional tips to setup your Charge 3.  

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is exactly the same , it synced two days ago but won’t since! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I've tried every suggestion in the help menu, most of them twice, and and still it won't sink. I wonder if its just to outdated to work anymore. I have a charge 3 and an iPhone 10. Its beyond frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

BTW, is there a way to set the time if it wont sync? I would still use it if it would at least tell me the right time of day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @Jsfm and @petemx5

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to solve the issue. @petemx5 Please note that the only way to get the right time on your Fitbit is if you are able to sync. If you already followed the instructions listed here and the issue persists, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
I’ve now got mine to connect and time is correct but still won’t sync!! 🙄

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jsfm Thanks for your response. 

I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 3 is still not syncing correctly. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team. If you still need help, please feel free to contact our team back as they already have all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. 

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. That link is about charge 4 and I tried those already

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for reply and for following the instructions provided @Shell050820

Since the issue persisted, I suggest to contact our support team, I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
I didn’t provide the link to charge 4 , it was someone else , I don’t know who but I did think it very odd wen you were talking about charge3!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes