Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 4 connection to band/strap broke off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As the title says plastic part that was screwed to central module came off. Plastic pins that the screws were in are broken now so now putting it back together that way. Warranty has ended so no swapping either

Was wondering if someone has found a good solution to keep using it, even when regular straps are out of question.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @zedmo there is hope! Go to Amazon and check out "protective band cover Fitbit Charge 4" and you'll see it. Many have gotten one of the bands as it takes the pebble piece and lets you continue using it. There are several out there, so take time to look them over. There is also a clip, but if you use that, you won't be able to get your heart rate and it wouldn't know when you were sleeping. Let us know what you end up getting.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Odyssey13 I have just had the same thing happen. I have searched Amazon (au) using your search terms and nothing compatible is showing up. There are a lot of cases but most are for Charge 5/6 and seem to be more of a protective cover - does this hold the little bit of broken off casing and the band together?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LisaM78  it takes the pebble portion you currently have and puts it in a case that protects it. You can't use a regular band, like the one you were using since the clip is broken. This is one of many protective cover bands for the Charge 4 that's on Amazon - click to see listing.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks for the link, I have found something similar on eBay. I have superglued the little part back on for now while I wait for the band to arrive.

Best Answer