Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 4 just suddenly died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Charge 4 just died after workout. Was working fine throughout, did an outdoor walk in high heat followed by indoor cycling, core and meditation. Worked fine, no issues. Took it off for 15 minutes, now screen is black, won’t vibrate when side button pushed, won’t connect to charger, nothing. Bluetooth can’t find it. Lights are on on the back side, and sync says it had a full battery charge as of yesterday afternoon. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Oratrix Nice to see you around. Thank you for your message and for your efforts. . 

The best place for our team to have a closer look at your Charge 4 is via chat or call. 

They'll be more than glad to overtake your case. 

Here are our contact info. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

Please search this forum, there are quite a few posts from people whose charge 4?have died in the past two months. Apparently the duration of them is 18 months since they’re all out of warranty the only thing they offer you is 35% off a new one but they won’t sell you the charge 4 any more because it’s been discontinued. But there was one person on this forum that actually got a replacement and hers was 18 months old. Everyone’s that had issues all started right after theMost recent update. It’s late right now but I will find the post tomorrow and try to get it to you. Something is not right with these charge for and they’re not telling us about it.

Best Answer

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-4/Charge-4-Stopped-Working/td-p/5151735

Please read this post. There are a bunch of people who are having the same issues and no one is getting anywhere. 

Best Answer

After speaking with an unintelligible representative, I was told they have no idea why the watch suddenly quit working, they have no tech support available, only poor customer service who checked and said, sorry, your warranty is expired, but we’ll give you 30% off a new one! No thank you. This is the second Fitbit that has died in three years (each lasts about 15months). For roughly the same price, the Apple Watch seems like a much better deal, and there are no reports of sudden death after roughly a year. I know who’s getting my money next time. It’s too bad. I like the Fitbit design, but there’s no third time for a product that has such a short lifespan and no technical support. 

Best Answer