Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit isn't notifying me of texts or calls

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought my Fitbit Charge 2 on Saturday. In the beginning, I was receiving all notifications on my Fitbit. Then, on Monday, it stopped out of nowhere. I checked settings on my phone and my app and they're still on. My phone is always within 20 steps of where I am because I'm on vacation and it's almost always in my pocket. I tried to delete the app and "Forget this Device" on my Bluetooth and re-install it but it won't gI've me a new pairing code. I don't know what else to do other than return it and get a new watch? Can someone help me please? This is my last attempt at fixing it before I return this watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

I just purchased the charge 2 and getting phone notifications but not text. After reading this forum, I see that can be an issue 😞

Best Answer

I’ve been trying to figure this out for weeks, I thought my watch was broken. Thank you for the information.

Best Answer
Make sure you have text on by pushing button and holding it till it says text on or off.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I use iPhone 6, Fit bit Charge 2 notified me texting, call and calendar for a while but stop notify me. I reset the Fit bit pushing the side button and said notification turned on, but it still doesn't work. So am I the one who got unlucky that this Fit bit doesn't work on my IOS? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is a piece of... I received notification once... No more...

Not mentioning that I had to create another account because it stopped working... Connection error...

Dont buy this piece of **ahem**.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit isn't notifying om of text or calls

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just purchased the fit bit and was using it on my android system I was receiving my text message notifications and call notifications but then they text message notifications to stopped but I am still getting the call notifications. I have changed to an upgraded phone which is still and  Android based But I am still not receiving my text messages. I have turned on and off my notifications trying to reset I have turned off the fit bit and back on and hopes that it would reconnect but still nothing please help I am ready to return

Best Answer
0 Votes