Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit says it is charging but isn't.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge was down to about 1/2 so I figured I would recharge it tonight.  It says that it is charging but it hasn't changed from 1/2.  It has been "charging" for about 2 hours now.    I am only on day 3 of using it.   It charged in a couple hours when I set it up.   Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @flinsky. It's great to have you here. Please make sure that you are following these instructions to charge your Fitbit Charge. If your tracker still doesn't pass the half charge, it could be a good idea doing a restart. Hope this helps.

Catch you later. Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @flinsky. It's great to have you here. Please make sure that you are following these instructions to charge your Fitbit Charge. If your tracker still doesn't pass the half charge, it could be a good idea doing a restart. Hope this helps.

Catch you later. Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

I was following the charging directions so I restarted.   When I did, my Fitbit showed a full charge.   Thank you for the quick turnaround and the solution.   It is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @flinsky. I glad to hear that you are back on track.

Nice work! Now, let's get back to stepping. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I have the same problem she did, but the solutions are not working. I noticed it at 74% the other day, I put it on the charger during a shower and no change. Last night I was at 29% put it on the charger all night. This morning, still at 29%. I did soft reset this morning and I did a soft reset and hard reset  yesterday. No change. 

Best Answer