Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General suggestions for Reminders to move

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the reminders to move and I use it every day. However there are a few things I think that would really make it better. The first is making the time when you get the first reminder alert adjustable to work better for you. That is instead of 10 minutes make it 20 if it’s better for you. I get the vibration at 10 minutes and then sometimes absorbed in something and forget about it. Twenty minutes would give me more time to do something. But it doesn’t have to be 20 minutes either. Another would be to add a notification no matter where in the hour it is that you’ve gone past the 250 steps. Finally one last suggestion would be to make the number of steps you need to do each hour adjustable. For example if you wanted to go 500 steps every hour instead of 250. I hope at least one of the suggestions can be used.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @ificandream. It's great to see you around!

Thanks for loving the reminders to move! I also appreciate your suggestions and if you haven't done so, I'd recommend to post these ideas in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration for new updates or product development. 

Our team strives to improve the Fitbit experience based on our members feedback, and I'm sure yours comments are very important. If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. 

On a side note, for information about reminders to move, I recommend visiting the following link: What are the reminders I see on my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes