Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green flashing lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are the 2 green lights suppose to be flashing or on the whole time? Even when not wearing?

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Cd2017, the green LEDs should be on constantly only if you set the Heart Rate to On instead of Auto in the Fitbit app Device Settings.  Check to make sure that is set to auto, and then sync the tracker.  If they are still on constantly, restart your tracker 3 times in a row following the instructions in the help article, How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Best Answer

@Cd2017 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Like @USAF-Larry said the green lights are part of the heart rate sensor and will be on all the time if you have the "On" setting for the HR. If this isn't the case you can also try changing the setting to off, sync your tracker then change it back to Auto additionally to restarting it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I’m just wondering if the two green lights on the back of my charge 2 are supposed to stay on at all times? I just got mine and set it up so I’m learning. Thanks.

Best Answer

@Dkarl see the two answers above you. 

It also would be help full to know what you are asking. 

Are you saying that the lights are on when the tracker is not on the arm? 

Are you saying that your lights or not always on, and you thought that they shoulld be,? 

Best Answer

@Dkarl Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Adding to my previous post if you have set your HR to on then the lights will be on all the time. If you use the Auto setting then the tracker will detect when you are wearing it by the movement of your hands and will detect hr for that period if you remove the tracker then the lights will go off after some time. Finally the off setting is that basically, the lights will be off and your tracker won't be detect any HR.

Like @Rich_Laue said if you are having any issues or other questions please let us know more about the situation so we can better assist you. You might also want to check the Charge 2 manual to learn about its features.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What does it mean when your green flashing light is flashing and you don’t have it on. 

Best Answer

@Houston123  Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Thank you for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply. When your heart rate sensor lights are blinking is because the tracker it trying to get a reading. Still you can try changing the setting to Auto (so they will turn off after it detects no movement which would mean that it isn't being worn).

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 was always on and never had a problem tracking sleep or hr. Now my wife's versa and my charge 4 won't keep track of either. Doesn't matter if I turn hr on/off re sync, delete and reinstall the tracker app or even factory reset. It doesn't work unless I rub my finger over the sensor. I just want it to stay on constantly. Got this to watch my steps and monitor my sleep witch it doesn't. 

Best Answer
0 Votes