Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green lights not working on Fitbit Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Green lights on back of Fitbit Charge 3 stopped working and therefore not tracking heart rate/sleep/activities correctly. Tried all the suggested restarts/reboots etc and still not working.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ABut. Thank you for letting us know that you have tried all the suggested restart/reboots to get the back green lights on your Charge 3. 

Please confirm that you have tried turning your Charge 3 HR off and restarted your device? Then turned the HR on again and it didn´t work.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. I have tried to switch off my Charge 3 but when it is plugged in to the charger and I press the button in at the side, it just comes up with a smiley face. The bar never comes up and so it doesn't switch off. I have tried this on numerous occasions.

Best Answer

Press and hold the button to restart your tracker: For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted. For Charge 3—press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes