Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having to charge Fitbit Charge HR every 2 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit for 5 months and I feel like now I have to recharge it every two days. I don't even have auto sync and I sync about once a night. I remember being able to go 4 days without charging. How can this be resolved?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I've got exactly the same problem. I've had mine for 8 month and about 2 weeks ago, it suddenly went from going for 5 five days without charging and now I have to charge it every 2 days... I do use autosync, but I've been using it all along and it worked fine for the first 7 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @A-K! It's nice to see you around more often @mskeniaCat HappyI'd like you to follow the tips and steps that @EmersonFitbit provided in this thread. They can help you to maximize the battery life on your tracker.

Hope this helps, let me know the outcome! Man Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
You keep giving this bull@#$ answer. Fitbits that worked good for months now suddenly can't hold a charge, Do you truly think that thousands of people changed their settings? Own up to the problem and fix it!!!
Best Answer
Thanks for the non-reply. I have a tracker that lasts less than a day and ahalf rendering it useless. I will never buy a Fitbit product again nd will tell eyeryone I know what a piece of crap you sell.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine still doesn't stay charged for more than 2 days. What's the solution?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MeylinP, the only thing that proves is that it has been a known issue for over a year, and it is still not fixed. My Charge HR is about 4 to 5 weeks old, and suddenly it needs to be charged every other day. Lithium ion batteries don't have memories, so what is the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone out there in Fitbit world. I've been reading post from 2016 and I'm totally shocked to hear in 6/2020 this issue has not been resolved. I purchased my Versa 2 on 6/12/2020 and it took over a week before I received it. I immediately opened it and charged it 100% and 2 days later my batter was dead. I've been charging it up every 2 days since. When I read up on the Versa, it stated the charge life was at least 5 days or more. I haven't been able to express this problem with anyone who could take care of my issue. Does anyone know how to reach customer service?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a fitbit charge 5 in July. It needs to be charged every other day which is so annoying. I previously had a charge 3 and I charged it once a week. I have tried all the recommended fixes for extending the battery life and none have worked. I hope you can develop an update to fix this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes