Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate graph not updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed that the heart rate graph on my app hasn't updated for the past 4 days. I've rebooted, restarted my phone, etc. The Fitbit is syncing everything else, but the graph is still not up to date.

Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

A warm welcome to the Community @LindaOSully.

Thanks for troubleshooting this tile issue by yourself. Can you please provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing? In the meantime, I recommend tapping the heart rate tile and see if your information is there.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there
All updated now. Hopefully the problem has rectified itself. I will keep an eye on it - fingers crossed!
Regards
Linda
Best Answer
0 Votes

It appears to have rectified itself. Hopefully all sorted now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are great news @LindaOSully. I am glad to hear that this issue has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

my app is doing the same. it has not updated for 2 days. I have rebooted my phone and reinstalled the app. The graphs are showing if you swipe through them but the resting heart rate and the graphs are not updating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, I don’t like it. On Charge 2 the graph would update daily, now it seems Charge 3 only updates when your resting heart rate changes - whether that’s the next day or 7 days from now.  Not sure why/how Fitbit thinks this is an improvement. I’ve had my Charge 3 for 15 days and the chart has 3 nodes on it - I don’t like it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Just wondering did you manage to get your average resting heart rate problem solved. Mine is doing the same and it’s seriously annoying. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me the same, it has not updated for a week now.  

Best Answer

I can not get my 7 day heart rate graph to up date, since the Sept 19 upgrade.   Also my heartbeat graph does not come up on runs, set via mobile.  It comes up on walk when it self turns on.  It has been like this for about 6 months.  

I thick fitbit is having big software problems.

Best Answer

I have the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all of the troubleshooting and nothing helped. The data was all being synced, but graphs would not update for days even though the app had the data. I decided I shouldn't be paying for this so I canceled my premium subscription. Wouldn't you know it, that seems to have solved my problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes