Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate is way too low

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I’ve been going for runs recently, and doing fairly high intensity workouts, but my Fitbit’s saying that my heart rate is lower than when I just go for a walk (?).

I've been doing this for a while now and my heart rate used to be accurate and higher, but even different positioning doesn’t help. This obviously also affects my calorie reading which makes it harder to know how much I should (roughly) be taking in. Anyone else experienced an unexplainable low heart rate?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @prildav! This sounds odd. To make sure that your tracker is working correctly, restart it.

Also, I have a couple of questions to further assist you: 

• Where are you tracking your heart rate (online Dashboard or Fitbit App)?
  • Can you please share a picture of the incorrect heart rate reading and specify what type of activity you where performing?
  • Is your heart rate data matching on your online Dashboard and your Fitbit App?

I hope to hear from you soon! 🙂

P.S. You can also take a look to the help article What should I know about my heart rate data?

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m experiencing a similar issue. Maybe it started after the iPhone 13 update. But it kept saying my average HR during runs was lower and lower. I thought I was getting more fit. Then I ran with the new Apple Watch which said my hr was 180 while Fitbit said 133. Both seemed wrong. But Fitbit was giving me lower and lower HR to the point I felt it must be wrong. In the past it would say 180, 176, but now it won’t. Apple Watch seems to high, but my HR is borderline tachycardia. To be honest, as a runner who runs daily. I prefer my Fitbit and smartphone set up. I wish I had a chest strap to really compare. I’ve worn this Fitbit all day everyday for over 2 years. So now I’m wondering if the HR sensor is wearing out 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes