Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate light on very bright

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden my charge hr green light got very bright and now the battery is going flat straight away and will not read heart rate 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Terribarrett, hope you're doing good. Cat Wink

Well, this sounds really weird, my best recommendation to fix the heart rate issues is toggling this feature, you can do it from the online Dashboard following these instructions. Once you're done, please restart the Fitbit following @AlejandraFitbit's steps.

Give those steps a try and let me know if you have questions.

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Terribarrett, hope you're doing good. Cat Wink

Well, this sounds really weird, my best recommendation to fix the heart rate issues is toggling this feature, you can do it from the online Dashboard following these instructions. Once you're done, please restart the Fitbit following @AlejandraFitbit's steps.

Give those steps a try and let me know if you have questions.

Best Answer

*Fingers crossed*

good-luck24

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok so turned off heart rate & charged up as well setting back by pressing button 10 seconds, which I tried previously, with out touching heart monitor, so it's half charged all details showing & lights not so bright or constant so fingers crossed your help has solved the problem👍🏼 nothing else helped so fingers crossed this is still working by the morning.
Thank you very much Terri 😁

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsetRunner and @Terribarrett, nice to see you again! Cat Happy

@Terribarrett thank you for trying the troubleshooting I provided above, I also have my fingers crossed for your Charge HR. As a friendly reminder, I'd like to share with you the best practices to improve the battery life of your tracker, also check these tips that can help on this issue:

• We recommend plugging charging cables into a USB port on a computer or other low-energy device. If necessary, you can use a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  • Don't use a USB hub or battery pack to charge.
  • Only use the official Fitbit branded charging cable that came with your tracker.
  • Leaving a tracker on a charger for an extended period of time is ok to do. We have extensive testing that prove that battery life is not negatively affected with extended charging periods.

Let me know the outcome!

Best Answer

I have the same problem with my watch. It just started today and I tried all the solutions to fix and it still does not work properly. The battery drains in about an hour and the heart rate monitor no longer works. Time to get an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer