Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate sensor on Charge 3 is scratched

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_20210620_205425.jpg

Does the heart rate sensor still work 100% accurate while it got scratches like this picture above? I usually clean by my own hand with cleaning foam., why it got so many scratches? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ccdarin. It's nice to see you around! 

Thank you for the information and for the picture. Regarding your question, I'd like to let you know that while it can still work, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

On a side note, I'm not sure what could have caused the inconvenience but for tips on how to clean your Charge 3, I recommend following the instructions here: Wear & Care

In addition, please stop wearing your Charge 3 for now and follow the instructions that our Support Team will be providing.  

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @ccdarin. It's nice to see you around! 

Thank you for the information and for the picture. Regarding your question, I'd like to let you know that while it can still work, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

On a side note, I'm not sure what could have caused the inconvenience but for tips on how to clean your Charge 3, I recommend following the instructions here: Wear & Care

In addition, please stop wearing your Charge 3 for now and follow the instructions that our Support Team will be providing.  

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer