Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartrate in the zones not showing up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, my heart rate from the zone minutes is not showing up. It says that I have e.g. 30 zone minutes but in the resting heart rate tab there is just a skip for the time i was exercising and when i go to the zone minutes tab it says I was in the vigorous zone for e.g. 20 minutes but then the heart rate at the time of exercise is like 70 or so..

Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

----

I also want to add that so far I have tried, restarting my Fitbit charge 4, clearing the cache, and reinstalling the app and also wearing the Fitbit tighter and cca 2 finger above wrist during exercise (but after the 5th exercise there is still no heartrate showing for the exercise period). I have also checked the fitbit.com dashboard online and there is also no heartrate data for the exercise period.

ManuFitbit_0-1698773076087.jpeg

ManuFitbit_1-1698773076004.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Jakub252 

I moved your post from the Android platform forum to the Charge device product help forum since your issue seems to be related to the device, rather than the platform. Hopefully, someone here will be able to help you figure out what's going on with your heart rate tracking during your workouts. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes