Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity time changed after daylight saving on Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With time change my charge2 Fitbit has my hourly activity now set to 6 am to 2 pm. I have always had it from 9-5. It won’t allow me to change it back

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Make sure the function “Reminders to Move” is turned on. From Dashboard, click your Hourly Activity tile to get to the Hourly Activity screen. You’ll see a gear wheel in the upper right. Click that and you’ll see “Reminders to Move” at the top - make sure to slide it to the on position. You should - hopefully - start getting reminders again. I’ve been pretty active today so I’ve been finishing my 250 steps before the reminder would normally go off. My “Reminders” are turned on so I’ll post again if I notice they’re they’re not working. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

"they" said that they are aware of the problem.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing

Best Answer

Mine too!

Best Answer

Mine is also not working. it never did this for any other time change. so many problems with this new app update.

Best Answer

It is so frustrating. Every time change there is an issue with this. Get it together Fitbit and fix the issue and perhaps communicate with people so we know there is an issue 

Best Answer

I’m having the very same issue. Mine went 4 am to 3pm. I’ve restarted my iPhone. Tried to reset multiples times. It will not reset. What are you doing to resolve this issue? Any luck with your tracker? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue with my Inspire HR. It’s been driving me crazy all day. I’ve deleted the app five times. Re synced that many times. Even signed in on my laptop and it doesn’t even give you that option. My app was really messsd up with the time change. First time in eight years I’ve had this happen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 4, with the same problem.  I have no idea what to do - I have tried everything.  I am 83 years old and don't have much expertise with technical stuff - but since my Dashboard is registering my hourly walk times correctly - why isn't that transferring to the Fitbit record my in iPhone?  Infuriating!  Please help!! 

Best Answer
What should we do?

Thanks,
Elaine Atkinson Hudson

Sent from my Elaine’s iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

"They" are aware of the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a Charge 2, and the same thing happened today when Daylight Savings ended. Always had Hourly Activity set to 11 - 8 and now my Dashboard says 7 - 3. Funny thing is that when I go to Settings to try to change it, it says 8 - 5. No luck resetting it either. I’ve repeatedly tried logging in and out of the app, rebooting my iPhone and resetting my tracker. I’m running version 22.58.00, which I think is the latest tracker software. So frustrating, because the app has now recalculated the Hourly Activity for all my previous weeks! :((((( Also, since the time change, when I take off my tracker to charge it my Dashboard says No Recent Heart Rate Data, rather than the range for the day. This “no heart data” is also reflected in my Exercise detail, even though it does display an average heart rate for the exercise session.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. I got it thst they ate aware of the problem. However, I agree it would have been nice if they had let people know if the issue and that they are working on it do, we would not have been constantly wasting time trying to fix it on the user’s end, to no avail. I’m just saying, some consideration. 

Best Answer

Totally agree. Btw, today, my Hourly Activity range has changed yet again. Now it says 9 - 5 on my Dashboard and 9 - 6 on the Hourly Activity detail page. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine reset over night but I did lose an hour!

Did yours reset? 
Thanks,
Elaine Atkinson Hudson

Sent from my Elaine’s iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes - it seems to have reverted to my original settings!  What a lot of frustration... but I am thankful that, at least so far, the problem has been solved.  And the hours seem to be the same as they were previously.  Thanks to all for the additional comments.

----

Just discovered another new "wrinkle" - my Fitbit "watch," that I wear on my wrist, used to notify me ten minutes before each hour, reminding me to walk my 10 minutes for that hour (or however many steps remained to be walked in that hour).  That countdown no longer appears.  Of course, I can count the steps, but it is much less of a hassle if the Charge 4 keeps track of that for me.  It is all so frustrating...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure the function “Reminders to Move” is turned on. From Dashboard, click your Hourly Activity tile to get to the Hourly Activity screen. You’ll see a gear wheel in the upper right. Click that and you’ll see “Reminders to Move” at the top - make sure to slide it to the on position. You should - hopefully - start getting reminders again. I’ve been pretty active today so I’ve been finishing my 250 steps before the reminder would normally go off. My “Reminders” are turned on so I’ll post again if I notice they’re they’re not working. 

Best Answer

Hi Vikki
Very thorough explanation. Yes, mine was resolved overnight. Thanks again. MEMC

----

Agreed. Mine was close but not quit there. However, it did allow me to manually change to my original timeframe. So, I’ll see if it is back to my original time frame prior to the daylight savings time change. Thanks for the update. MEMC

Best Answer

Hi - I followed your very clear instructions and turned the Reminders to Move ON.  It's too late in the day right now to test this... but I'll write again tomorrow when I'll be able to test your solution.  It certainly looks like this is the answer, and I'll confirm.  Thanks so much!!

Best Answer