Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I check my battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I get my battery life to display on my Fitbit?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi

From dear @MarreFitbit in this thread

'To charge your tracker:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger. 
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. 
    User-added image
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. The battery icon disappears after three seconds.

While the tracker charges, you can tap it to check the battery level. A fully charged tracker shows a solid battery icon.

For help deciding when to charge your tracker:

• Check your battery level at any time on your Fitbit dashboard.
  • When one day or less of battery life remains, you'll see a battery icon on the first screen when checking your stats.
  • When a critically-low warning appears, charge as soon as possible. 
  • To receive a push notification or email when your battery is low, update your Notification settings on fitbit.com. For instructions see How do I update my Fitbit settings?

Last but not least, when the battery is full you'll see it reflected on your Charge 2's display when charging it. 

Hope this helps buddy!

merry_christmas

Best Answer

@Amyb711 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Addtionally to what @SunsetRunner explained you can also add the battery icon to your tracker by going to the tracker's settings area and enabling this option. This way it will part of the menu so you can check the battery status any time you want.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The question was about battery life, not current charge level.  How can I tell that my battery is near the end of life, not end of current charge?

Best Answer

TaylorDH0210: 

I am wondering the same thing about battery health too! My Fitbit Blaze is about 3 and a half years old so I’m wondering if there’s anyway to tell how long the battery will hold up still. Any help on this, Fitbit? 

Best Answer

I am wondering the same thing. My versa2 is only 2 months old and first it last 5-6 days for 100% to below 30%. Now past 2 weeks I have to charge every 3 days to get the same way. I contact Fitbit but they just said I maybe doing things that use battery more than before. All I do is check my sleep score and monitoring walking as a exercise. Is this mean my battery have problem?
So I like to see how is my battery life....how can I check? Is there any way to do?

Best Answer

I am also having to charge my Charge2 about every 1-1.5 days now, just this past week or so. Before that, it would stay charged almost a week.  What kind of update has Fitbit given us that is sucking our batteries dry??

Best Answer

I contacted Fitbit using the  chat, and they said that for my blaze, there is no option to check battery health....that's unfortunate. I'm guessing it's the same way with the other watches too. 

Best Answer