Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I track Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

From what I've read, the Charge 3 will not auto recognize activities like SUP, kayaking, etc ... When I look at manually adding SUP however, it does not appear as an option. What do you add it as? Is there a way to get it to track live?

Thanks 🙂

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @Natalia7.

Thanks for searching a way to track this activity. Regarding your inquiry, there isn't a "Stand Up Paddleboarding" option. You can select the following water activities at the moment of manually logging this:

• Water polo
  • Water skiing
  • Water jogging
  • Water aerobics
  • Water volleyball

To search for these options you need to open the Fitbit app and tap the "+" icon next to the exercise tile.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra, I tried to add s water option, but in my charge 3 no water activities are shown to chose from in the option list? Where exactly should o look? Thanks Sally

Best Answer
0 Votes

We need you to add paddle boarding 😉 it’s a thing...

Best Answer

How is there an option for water jogging and not standup paddle, especially considering its growing popularity? 

Best Answer

100 percent agree. Please add paddle board option. I do it frequently here in Austin and would really like to track the activity. Thank you.

Best Answer