Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Change Clock Faces on Charge 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just read through the entire Charge 3 Manual and there is no section in there on clock faces. Does the charge 3 have more than just one clock face? If it has different faces, does anyone know what they are? I was surprised there was not section in the manual on changing clock faces. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
86 REPLIES 86

Same happening here. Please someone tell me how to change the clock face with the new update please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FINALLY!  Thank you!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is a design fail if you an expert to tell you how to change the clock face and the 'accepted solution' not corresponding to what many people see when they open the app. I, too, cannot see the fitbit icon at the top of the  open app on my phone.  Really unsatisfactory that i have to waste time to work this out. This should be easy.

Best Answer

This is a design fail if you need an expert to tell you how to change the clock face.

For those who can't see the Charge 3 icon when you open the fitbit app on your phone, you have to be in your account view. You get to account view by pressing your ID icon  on the top left of the screen (the round icon will be blank if you havn't added your own photo). Then under the section for Devices you press the Charge 3 icon. The rest is straightforward.

Best Answer

I keep being taken to the app store.  I can click on click faces, but they all seem to be for other fitbit watches rather than the charge 3.

Where do I find some basic clock faces similar to those in the charge 2?

Best Answer

I have no clock face icon now on charge 3 app and no clock etc showing on my device. This happened yesterday and I’ve tried everything to reboot to no avail

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you take it back to where you got it from they can give you a new one. That’s what I did and it worked.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Take it back t the store.

I just took it back to the store and they gave me a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This piece of CRAP ugly watch will no longer sync, or even present to pair as a blutooth device one of the forums says change the clock face to fix that.... The app/ phone  won't connect to to fitbit I need to change the face from the watch. Your millennial software engineers need to get a job where they say "would you like fries with that"

Best Answer

This does not work.  I have read page 19 of the manual and have tried it on both my Android phone and laptop.  Like most manuals it makes assumptions.

Please give detailed instructions, with full explanations.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I go to clocks it takes me to a commercial site on line for other models. I don't get any of those clock faces you show.

Best Answer

I am having a similar issue. When I go to select clock faces the progress wheel just spins continuously and nothing ever comes on screen. Using an iPhone X, all updates done today.

Best Answer
0 Votes
if you have all the warranty’s and stuff on it just take it back to the store
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm trying to change my clock face on a charge 3,  but I do not have the icon in the top right to change the settings. I have updated the Fitbit app and still no luck. Help please!

Best Answer

I just redown  loaded the app haven’t used it in a while and paired it to my watch and still can’t get a watch face that’s for the charge 3 it’s for the versa and versa to and couple others none for charge 3 this Fitbit is just over a year old I’m so confused 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I own a Fitbit charger 3 and my husband has an iconic. Neither of us can get the 24 hour time even though we both are selecting from the Fitbit selection, which show the 24 hour time. What do we have to do on each Fitbit

Regards,
Julie and Mike
Best Answer
0 Votes

I only see square clock faces like you'd expect for Versas.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately I no longer know. There was an update and I can't change my
own anymore. Sorry
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get anew clock face?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

So i can select a new clock face but then it just never loads I clock on it the activity sphere shows for a few minutes before it times out and nothing changes. 

How can I fix this?

Best Answer