Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add run exercise to my Charge 4?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When selecting ‘training’ on watch I miss ‘running’. I only have bike, walk, Pilate(?) and workout outside. How can I change that? Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Pitou321 and welcome to the Community.  You need to change your Exercise shortcuts to add Run. Here is an excellent video that will show you how to do it.  @Heather-S is using a Charge 3, but the directions are exactly the same on the Charge 4.  She includes the instructions to customize and select the order of the shortcuts that you see.  You wrote Training.  The US Fitbits call this the Exercise app.  Some other countries call this the Training app.  They are the same thing.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Pitou321 and welcome to the Community.  You need to change your Exercise shortcuts to add Run. Here is an excellent video that will show you how to do it.  @Heather-S is using a Charge 3, but the directions are exactly the same on the Charge 4.  She includes the instructions to customize and select the order of the shortcuts that you see.  You wrote Training.  The US Fitbits call this the Exercise app.  Some other countries call this the Training app.  They are the same thing.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer