Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my water goal?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change my water goal from 75 oz. to 64 oz. I have looked everywhere. Thanx

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @55Bar59, nice to see you here! Cat Wink

I'll be glad to explain you how to change your water intake goal, you can do this from the online Dashboard following these steps:

1. From the water tile, click on the gear icon.

Water 1.JPG

2. There you'll have the option to type in the amount of glasses you want to take per day, then the weekly calculation is going to be done by itself.

Water 2.JPG

You can also do this from the Fitbit app by going to the account tile, then from the goals sections select Nutrition and Body and there you'll be able to manage your goals.

Let me know if you have questions. 

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @55Bar59, nice to see you here! Cat Wink

I'll be glad to explain you how to change your water intake goal, you can do this from the online Dashboard following these steps:

1. From the water tile, click on the gear icon.

Water 1.JPG

2. There you'll have the option to type in the amount of glasses you want to take per day, then the weekly calculation is going to be done by itself.

Water 2.JPG

You can also do this from the Fitbit app by going to the account tile, then from the goals sections select Nutrition and Body and there you'll be able to manage your goals.

Let me know if you have questions. 

Best Answer

Thank-You so much Marlen

Best Answer

It's awesome to see you again my friend @55Bar59. I'm glad to know that the information I provided helped you to change the water goal in your account. I invite you to mark the previous post as the solutionMarking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member while also highlighting their solution so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you.

I'd also like to invite you to our Discussions board where you can find encouragement from other members, recipes and motivation to make your life as healthier you can, you can also share your experiences and find friends to share this amazing adventure.

Hope to see you around more often. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer

my online dashboard doesnt look like this!!  No gear icon.  but the description of how to do it via the app worked beautifully!!  

Best Answer

@squeezalPretty sure it does. You need to hover your mouse over the bottom of the tile to see it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Same for me! I am so glad that you posted the info saying the app made it easy, I was really disappointed when the gear did not show up on the dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just now saw the one about letting the cursor hover. That also worked. Thank you for your efforts for all of us.

Best Answer
0 Votes