Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the time on my Charge 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change the time on my charge 2

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can't manually set the time, but it should reset itself whenever it syncs to your phone based on the time on that device. Does your fitbit seem to be syncing ok?

The other thing that affects the time is the time zone in your profile. You can check yours at https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile If you do change it then you'll need to sync again to update your fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

You can't manually set the time, but it should reset itself whenever it syncs to your phone based on the time on that device. Does your fitbit seem to be syncing ok?

The other thing that affects the time is the time zone in your profile. You can check yours at https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile If you do change it then you'll need to sync again to update your fitbit.

Best Answer

I live in Massachusetts - it had me in San Juan lol. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I set it on east time and still not changing on watch

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @hawthorne1950. Thank you for letting us know that you set your watch on east time and it´s still not changing on it.

Sync your Fitbit device to see the correct time. For more information, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

Since you changed time zones and the time on your device is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

your profile picture 

App Settings.
  2. Turn off the Automatic time zone option.
  3. Tap Select time zone and select the correct time zone.
  4. Sync your Fitbit device.
Best Answer
0 Votes