Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Hourly Activity Goal on my Charge 3 face?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the charge 2, there were several ways of getting hourly steps on the face without touching anything. There are zero ways of doing that on the charge 3

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @mckaysalisbury, thanks for stopping by. 

In order to see your Hourly Activity Goal on your Charge 3, follow the steps below:

1. From the clock screen, swipe up to open Fitbit Today 

2. On the hourly activity tile see how many steps you took this hour. 
  3. Swipe to see how many hours you met your goal today.

You can also learn more about your time spent moving versus sitting in the Fitbit app:

1. From the Today tab 

in the Fitbit app, tap the hourly activity tile 
  2. On the graph at the top, swipe left to see your longest stationary period (the single longest period of time you spent sitting) each day over the past week.
  3. Tap Today to see your longest stationary period today and your 30-day average. The All Day Breakdown shows the percentage of the day you spent active versus inactive.

For more detailed information, see: What's my Fitbit hourly activity goal?

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

"without touching anything". I want it on the clock face.

Best Answer

Hello @mckaysalisbury, thanks for getting back. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I think you're confirming that this feature is actually not available on the Charge 3, that the Charge 3 has less clock face features than the charge 2, is that correct? 

Best Answer

It is also frustrating that you think that such a feature doesn't exist on the feature suggestions board. This is frustrating customer service.

Best Answer

My charge 3 does not provide today when scrolling from clock face.  Hourly steps alerts/notifications working until an hour ago.  Hours completed and steps remaining not displaying in device.

Best Answer
0 Votes