Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register my Charge 3 for warranty?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I register my fitbit charge 3 for the warranty

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There is no need. Once you set up your fitbit it will be registered on their servers. It would be useful to keep the receipt if you have one, but don't worry if you don't.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

There is no need. Once you set up your fitbit it will be registered on their servers. It would be useful to keep the receipt if you have one, but don't worry if you don't.

Best Answer

I tried repeatedly to add my device and it didn't work. At first I thought it was my wifi connection but I checked that and it was fine. What I found was that the Fitbit app wouldn't add the device until I did an update on the app. Just thought this might help someone replacing or adding a new device.

Best Answer

Thanks Steve.

Best Answer

When my Fitbit Aria 1 scale and my Fitbit Charge 2 died, the FitBit reps said they could not see my registration anywhere. The same was said about my husband's FitBit Charge 2.  All had been used on the app though, so I don't understand how this is true. What am I missing? I need to register our new Fitbits.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Butterfly4Becca I don't understand that. There really is no registration process. All I can suggest is that you try customer support again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sent a question to their  site earlier and was told that my email was not in their data base. It was a Christmas gift and set it up on the 26th.  I replied with a request for the site to register it but I haven’t heard back yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes