Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I sync the Charge 3 with my calendar?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a message on my charge 3 tracker to sync to calendar.using fitbit app.  I cannot.find where to do this. Can someone help with this please.

Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Big-Gee, it's great to see you around! 

The Charge 3 has the "Agenda app" which shows upcoming calendar events. You can connect it with your Google calendar, so you will be able to do this by doing the following steps: 

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app .

To confirm these steps and get more information, please check: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same question.  When I tap on the Today tab, nothing happens.  No profile picture, no device image, Nothing.  Now what?  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Winosrus, welcome to the community forums! 

When you open the Fitbit App, you should tap on your profile picture at the upper left corner of your screen and you will go to another screen in which you can find your Fitbit device image under "Create Family account". After tapping on your device image (Charge 3) you should see "Notifications" along with other options. 

If the Fitbit App just got stuck and you're not able to go to the options, I recommend restarting your mobile device, force quit restart the Fitbit App, log out and back into the Fitbit App and repeat the steps above. For more information, please check the manual of the Charge 3, specifically on page 21. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wilson...

thank you for you reply.  Sorry it  took so long to respond to you. 

You said...

" Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone."

when I tap on the gear Icon next to Agenda. all I see is a slider for "Show Free Time" and nothing else.  There is nowhere to see or add calendars.

The rest of screen is blank under the slider. 

You are referring to Charge 3 right?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Big-Gee Thanks for your reply! 

Note that with the Firmware version 1.88.11 on Charge 3, you can see upcoming calendar events on your wrist with the Agenda app. The steps to setup the Agenda are the ones provided in the link above, but take into consideration that you need to allow some permissions for this feature to work. 

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes