Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track skiing with my Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm going on a ski trip in a couple of weeks and was wondering how to log my ski sessions - I know in the workout section there's a skiing option but would I have to not wear the watch whilst I skied and then add it later or can I continue wearing it whilst on the mountain? Will wearing it and then logging a workout mean the calories burnt are added twice to my daily total (so the watch would track the calories burnt because I'm wearing it and then think I've burnt x amount extra because of logging the workout when in reality it's already added those calories)? Am I just overcomplicating?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @jens14.

Thank you for your question.

If a manually logged activity matches the time you wore your Fitbit Charge 3, the information recorded by your Tracker will be overwritten by the activity logged manually. This prevents your data from being added twice. For instructions on how to manually log activities on your Fitbit account, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app?".

Have a nice trip. 🙂

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes