Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track yoga on the Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Brand new to Fitbit here & I'm trying to figure out how to track my Flow Yoga class on my Charge HR.  I followed the steps in an earlier post by going to Exercise Shortcuts, but yoga seems to be grayed out.  Can anyone help me figure this out?  

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Thanks!!! That worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks...your post was simple, and easy to follow....I now can track my yoga practice!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Happy to hear that the instructions in this thread help you logging your yoga activity. Feel free to select the post that helped you as a solution so it can help other members with the same question as I am not sure if it was @Rich_Laue, @Hilary55 or mine post that did it. Still thank you all for your feedback! 

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks a lot! It worked for me😊

Best Answer

Worked like a charm thanks! Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

your explanation is clear and very helpful. thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have went into exercise shortcuts and added yoga, but, it still does not recognize it. What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can only have 7 activities listed. Remove one and add yoga. Go to Exercise shortcuts to do this after tapping on your Charge 2 icon top left on your dashboard

Hope this helps
Best Answer

Have you synced the tracker since 7 adding yoga? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have got he same problem with my charge 2, I have added yoga to my exercise shortcuts as suggested but my Fitbit has not registered this can anyone help???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! Very helpful. Expected to see a yoga icon on dashboard, yet did see it on fitbit watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

These instructions worked for me, thanks

@Hilary55wrote:

Go to your personal profile, then in the left hand column under devices select Charge2 to view the device settings. Scroll down until you get to Exercise shortcuts and click on the blue Edit Exercise Shortcuts link. This will display the full range of options available. But you can only select 7, so you will need to deselect one or more of the options you don't use to enable you to include Yoga in your choices.

Then sync your tracker and Yoga should then be available as one of your exercise options.

If this works for you, please remember to mark this post as a solution so that other people will be able to find it too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once youve got to the excercise option by pressing the button on the side of your fitbit charge two until it says Run, tap the screen and the excecise option will change. You can also adjust the excercise list order through settings on the app. Tapping the screen will always cycle the options for whatever catagory youve selected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. Clear instructions and easy to activate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much! It work to with the Fitbit Charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get the yoga to work anymore on my Fitbit charge 2 either. I know it use to be an option. 

Best Answer
0 Votes