Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off calendar notifications on my Charge 4?

My charge 4 does not notify me when I get texts, but frequently buzzes for app notifications, including calendar events far in the future. I’ve gone through the settings and I’m stumped how to change this. Any thoughts?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Siphs. It's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I will do my best to help you with this!

In order to turn off these notifications, with your Fitbit device nearby, tap the Today tab, and then tap the devices icon > your device > Tap Notifications and go to calendar notifications and you'll see the option to disable this feature. You can find more information about notifications in this article as well. Check this help article to also verify that you've properly set up your text notifications. 

If you'd like to temporarily disable all notifications, you can also turn on the Do Not Disturb Mode on the settings app of your Fitbit device. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes