Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off the heart rate zone notifications on my Charge 4?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Is it possible to disable the heart rate zone vibration notifications on the Charge 4?  I find it distracting to feel the vibrations while I am exercising as my heart rate changes zones.  I see an answer to this question for the Versa 2, but that answer does not apply to the Charge 4.

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @StuMan2. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

In order to do so, please follow the steps below:

1. On Charge 4, open the Exercise app and swipe to find an exercise.
  2. Swipe up on the arrow, and tap Heart Rate Zone Notifications.

To turn notifications on or off for a different exercise , turn on Do Not Disturb on Charge 4.

For the heart-zone notifications you receive during everyday activity: On Charge 4, open the Settings app > swipe down and tap Active Zone Minutes Notifications.

To receive heart-zone notifications during an exercise in the Exercise app but turn off other notifications: On Charge 4, open the Settings app > Do Not Disturb > Exercise Alerts.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @StuMan2. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

In order to do so, please follow the steps below:

1. On Charge 4, open the Exercise app and swipe to find an exercise.
  2. Swipe up on the arrow, and tap Heart Rate Zone Notifications.

To turn notifications on or off for a different exercise , turn on Do Not Disturb on Charge 4.

For the heart-zone notifications you receive during everyday activity: On Charge 4, open the Settings app > swipe down and tap Active Zone Minutes Notifications.

To receive heart-zone notifications during an exercise in the Exercise app but turn off other notifications: On Charge 4, open the Settings app > Do Not Disturb > Exercise Alerts.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

With the Charge 4 software update downloaded August 2022, settings no longer has heart rate zone notifications. If I turn heart rate off, it doesn’t even record the heart rate. I just want to turn off the notifications. Help, please

Best Answer
0 Votes