Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off the "get in the zone" alerts on my Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a charge 3, and keep getting alerts to 'get in the zone' and 'put your records on'. How do I change these please?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @43335132. It's nice to see you around. 

The information you've provided is very appreciated, but can you provide more details? Are you referring to Active minutes? Take into consideration that your Charge 3 tracks active minutes and the Fitbit Charge 4, Inspire 2, Ionic, Sense and Fitbit Versa series track Active zone minutes. For more information, please check: What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? I also recommend checking this thread that may contain information about a similar topic.  

On a side note, if by any chance you refer to Heart Rate zones, please check here: How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device?

I look forward to your response. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Hi Wilson, I think the question being asked is how do you turn off reminder notifications.  "keep getting alerts to 'get in the zone' and 'put your records on'".

How do we turn that off?

Best Answer
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. 
I keep getting messages/alerts appearing on my charge 3, saying 'get in the zone' and 'put your records on'. 
I've looked all over the app, and can't find where I can turn them off! 
Julie 

Sent from Sky Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly!

Can you shed any light? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ShannaS. Nice to see you around. @43335132 Thanks for your answer. 

I appreciate the detailed information. Please take a look at the help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? where you will be able to find the steps to disable the notifications you don't want to receive. 

If that doesn't work, please check if the steps below work: 

- Open the Fitbit App. 

- Tap on your profile picture. 

- Tap on your Fitbit device. 

- Scroll down and tap on Health & and Wellness Reminders. 

- Disable Moment of mindfulness.

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, it worked. Thank you

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android
Best Answer

@ShannaS I'm glad to hear that the instructions worked! 

Have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
@ShannaS,
I wasn't responding to a solution, as you didn't provide one. (That I could see).
I was responding to your rephrasing off my question.
If you did send a solution, I didn't get it!

Sent from Sky Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I got a response from the Fitbit guy that explained how to do it. If you can't find his reply, let me know and I will forward it to you.

Best Answer

@ShannaS@43335132 Thanks for your reply. 

@43335132 As @ShannaS Mentioned, this is the response that I provided and that applies to your question as well. If you still have any inquiry or if you encounter any inconvenience after following the suggested tips, please let me know. 

I look forward to your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes