Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off the sleep mode on my Charge 4?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get my Charge to get out of sleep mode? It is difficult to read the screen 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @ddw819. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

As @JohnnyRow has mentioned, to turn off the Sleep mode on your Charge 4, push the left button for 2 seconds and tap on the Sleep icon. This will bring back the screen wake feature and restore the brightness. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Go to Quick Settings.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @ddw819. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

As @JohnnyRow has mentioned, to turn off the Sleep mode on your Charge 4, push the left button for 2 seconds and tap on the Sleep icon. This will bring back the screen wake feature and restore the brightness. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can you switch off the sleep function when the screen is too dim to see it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Silverstud. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. 

To do so, please follow the steps I've provided here.

If the above doesn't work, please restart your Charge 4 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure if my watch is in sleep mode as it works fine other than the blank screen meaning that not only can I not read the time I cannot select my activities. My fitbit3 went blank after 2yrs now my fitbit4 has done the same restarting it or changing the clock face hasn't worked

Best Answer
0 Votes