Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How far back can I look at my data online?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a weird event back in June of last year where my heart rate went crazy one night and I kept meaning to see if I could look at my heart rate data online to view it properly as it's really hard to view it in great detail in the app on my phone. I kept meaning to check it and realize I never did, is there a way on the website to look that far back other than simply clicking the back arrow? I don't want to go back 11 months, day by day! Also how long is that data stored in my account on the website? Would it even have June 2018 in there? And if so, how can I easily get to the specific date? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@superC A warm welcome to our Community!

I will assist you viewing your data on the Website Dashboard. There isn't a way to select an specific date on your account but I found that if you type the date next to the web address once you are logged into your account you should be able to reach the date quite easily. This how the address looks like:

https://www.fitbit.com/2018/06/08

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@superC A warm welcome to our Community!

I will assist you viewing your data on the Website Dashboard. There isn't a way to select an specific date on your account but I found that if you type the date next to the web address once you are logged into your account you should be able to reach the date quite easily. This how the address looks like:

https://www.fitbit.com/2018/06/08

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked!! THANK YOU!

Best Answer
0 Votes