Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust the vibration intensity on Fitbit Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recall seeing a place to update the vibration intensity, but now I cannot find it again for the life of me. Could someone please help on where to adjust this? Thank you! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your response. I actually discovered it. I was looking all over the app on my phone, and while browsing the actual manual, I found that you can do it directly on the fitbit in the settings application. Just an FYI for anyone who comes across and would like to know. 😃 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry but there is no way to adjust the vibration.

Look around the forums and join in on some of the discussions! Lot's going on!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. I actually discovered it. I was looking all over the app on my phone, and while browsing the actual manual, I found that you can do it directly on the fitbit in the settings application. Just an FYI for anyone who comes across and would like to know. 😃 

Best Answer

Thanks! I will check it out when I get it tomorrow

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

But where is that? I can’t find anything that says settings. 

Best Answer

How do you navigate to make those changes?  What spot is that in?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the late reply. I haven’t logged in. When your screen is awake, swipe left until you see settings. Tap on settings and you should see Vibrations and it will let you toggle between vibration strengths. 

Best Answer

Yes she is correct. .on your Fitbit charge 3 open or when the scrres comes in swipe left. You will see settings and it has a strong option. Good luck. You can also change from dim normal. And auto for the brightness. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screen**** 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not correct as of March 8,2019. There is on the wearable, in settings an option  for vibration strength. Choose either normal or strong

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone feel the different vibration strength between normal and strong?

Or they both feel the same?

Best Answer

Hi, I changed the setting from strong to normal but it feels exactly the same. 

Best Answer

Thank you for answering my question @MaddyMAK

I hope Fitbit will fix this bug in the next firmware update.

Best Answer

Same here! It's way too loud when it vibrates and it won't change when I switch between normal and strong. Might return if I can't get it fixed...too annoying. Lmk if you find a solution! 

Best Answer

As a heads up, the band you're using has a big impact on the noise that the buzzing from the vibration makes.  My first band had a metal, loose connector.  It made SUCH A LOUD SOUND.  My second band has a plastic connection that is much tighter.  That helps muffle the vibration so that the entire room doesn't hear it go off.

Best Answer

There are only two settings, however; normal and strong.  The normal is still so intense and loud!

Best Answer

It’s in settings you get normal or strong 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes there is it is in setting you get normal or strong

Best Answer
0 Votes

Swipe left until you can’t any more 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are correct, normal is still too strong, I honestly don't feel any difference between normal and strong, this is annoying, they should even have a low setting. I hope they fix this soon and either make the normal setting softer or add a low setting that you can actually feel the lower vibration. Right now the setting is just a gimmick.

Best Answer
0 Votes