Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the clock face on Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I go to Account, Charge 3 and click on "Clocks," nothing happens. My Charge 2 has a "Clock Display" setting in about the same spot where I can change the main clock face.

Edit - had to do another app update, then the clock faces were available.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Any chance of pics on the clock faces?

I saw your review in the review thread and I feel similar.  In addition, I'd like to see an option for "old fart" eyes...I just can't see up close anymore without cheaters, but I can manage with the Charge 2...I'd love to see an option to check or uncheck "larger font" or only have one stat per screen instead of 2 or 3 or 4.  

Best Answer

I just posted them under the reviews.  While the Charge 2 doesn't have great outdoor visibility, at least you can take a very quick glance at one screen and see time, date, steps and HR.

I'm wearing my Charge 2 now for that reason.

Best Answer

Welcome on board guys @RuthMI and @fegriffith, it's nice to see you here! I'm glad to hear that you were able to sort this out after updating your Fitbit app. Robot Very Happy

There are different clock faces for Charge 3. You need to change them on the Fitbit app:

• Open the Fitbit app.
  • Tap your Charge 3 icon on the top corner.
  • Tap Clock Faces.
  • Tap Pick a New Clock
  • Select new clock face
  • Sync your tracker to make the changes effective.

These are some of the options you have available:

clocksc3.PNG

Hey, you both! For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. Thanks for your feedback! 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

How do I put the clock on Fitbit charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Antiquera Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Check out the link in @MarreFitbit's post on how to change your clock face. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Long time supporter of Fitbit. The clock face on the charge 3 is easily the most disappointing of all. Are you listening to your client base? Provide options!! Allow customization!! The faces options provided are horrible. You will lose clients to Apple if you don’t address. Update this now!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @Bphatch! Thanks for your suggestion my friend. Our team is working on more for future updates. 

I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Where is the date?  That is important to me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just deleted the app and reinstalled it.  Got same message as before but this time it finished syncing.  My clock face finally changed!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there anyway to change the stats tracked on the clock face? I like the “mod clock” face, but want to change the stats that are tracked on the face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for jumping in here @thisiswach! I totally understand your point. As I mentioned above, please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them:

I'm glad to hear that your clock face finally changed @marybr78! Thanks for sharing here the outcome. 

Welcome on board @SunsetRunner! Not at this time my friend. Please cast a vote for the following idea:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer

Can’t change faces on hr3

there is no clock faces options at alll

what the hell ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alright. Found it ...  we good 👍👍👍👍👍. Love it 👍😂👌👌👌

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello from borntobefree, your help, and explanation about how to change the watch face dials was bang on, and easy to follow. Have the watch display i prefer, thank you so much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got my Charge 3 & when I follow the instructions to change the clock face, it keeps telling be to be sure Bluetooth is on.  I am syncing with a Windows 10 computer & the Bluetooth setting is on & I have the dongle.  The phone syncs just fine but it won't acknowledge the connection when I try to access settings.  What is going on?  I waited 10 days for this & it's very frustrating.  I have no intentions of syncing it with my phone.

Best Answer

After clicking  on one of available clock face,  the screen where you confirm to select the clock  does  not opened   and let me  with  an busy spinning  icon..   on two  different  windows 10 pc computer. With an android phone, i was able  to change the  clock face  suspect windows 10  application not  working properly

spinning  icon  after  tapping an available clock face

Best Answer

I would like to use the treadmill function like the charge 2 (jsut upgraded to charge 3 today)... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

ALso, how do i get the clock face to be on all the time, like a watch... to see time, date... etc

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the charge 2's ecliptical exercise ? I like that. 

Where is the option to turn on the clock face all the time.

or how do i turn the clock face, on, like charge 2, by twisting the wrist ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes