Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete alarms/alarm app - Charge 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

IMG_0746.png

IMG_0747.png

Hi,

Basically my Fitbit screen fell off (it’s still attached by a little cable, but otherwise, the screen is completely dead, but the device still works), and I have an alarm set for 6:15am that was set before my screen broke. Is there any way I can turn this off without the use of the screen on my Charge 4 device? Ive tried the Fitbit app on my iPhone, but I see no option to turn off alarms. I thought maybe I could uninstall the Alarm app through the Fitbit app, but I can’t even do that. Does anyone have any advice or a solution? Or will I have to suffer at 6:15am every day for the rest of my life 😩 (I’ve attached screenshots of what I can see in the app)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@adum7 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for the screenshots shared. 

For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Charge 6, Fitbit Inspire 3, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense series, and Fitbit Versa series, set alarms on your device.
The only way to manage the alarmas on these models is over the screen of your Fitbit. 

Support informed me that you already contacted them regarding the display on your Charge 4. 
You should have received an email with your options on Dec 29th. 

If you don't see the mail on your inbox, please verify the spam/junk folder, as sometimes our messages are redirected there. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer