Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete old food logs?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been logging food for about three months now, I was using the food plan. 

I have now deleted the food plan and would like to delete all the food that I have logged over the past few weeks. 

How can I do this?

I know I can click into each day and delete separately but surely there is an easier way?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@EmmaB2020 I hope you're doing well!

Thank you for your inquiry. Currently this isn't possible, there is no way to bulk delete food logs, but you can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exists so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it. 

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think Fitbit wants users to be able to delete food logs. In 2018 this question was asked ("How to delete all old food log at once"), and the reply was basically "suggest it as a feature".

Now it is March 2023, I look in this community and see Fitbit's response to this same question in 2020: "go put it in the features suggestions board".

For 5-6 years now people have been asking for this, and even though you can delete your sleep log all at once it is awfully suspicious that Fitbit will not give you the ability to delete your food log all at once. So the conclusion I get from this is that Fitbit needs your food log data no matter how old it is, because they sell that data and make money from it.

Best Answer
0 Votes