Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do a factory reset on my Charge 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying to factory reset my charge 2, is there anyway to do that? I’m asked to factory reset because it wan’t syncing so I removed it from my account and now it won’t connect.

I have a Microsoft Lumia 830

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25
No I didn’t. The Fitbit seemed to start working properly again

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

can u please help me reset mine i want to give it to my mom . i took it off my phone 1rst it didnt reset i tried the way fitbit says and nothing ugh.. 

@HeydyF wrote:

Hey @Jojox, welcome aboard! Let me ask you this, why do you want to factory reset your Charge 2? If you have inconveniences with your Fitbit, let me know, maybe I can help you out. 😉 

I'll be around! 

i want to give it to my mom

Best Answer
0 Votes

i want to give it to my mom

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.  My daughter gave me her Charge 2 Fitbit.  I understand that there is no factory reset on the Charge 2 and that all you need to do is create a new Fitbit account, tie the tracker to that and everything should reset.  However, this tracker is not behaving that way.  I created a new account in my name, setup the tracker but I am still seeing all of her steps she accumulated months ago in the app.  I even was awarded "badges" because of her steps, none of which are mine.  I need to eventually sync this with an app through my workplace so I need to get rid of these steps that are showing up in the app.  How can I do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

i have fitbit charge 2 (2 years old) with firmware 22.55.2. all of sudden since 2 days, its charging very fast (10 mins) and then discharges very quickly as well (2-3 mins). so i restarted it as per suggestions from community, but still the same status. during the time its ON, all stats are OK, even syncs properly.

cleaned both device and charging cable for clearing out dust/debris, changed cable as well as charger, but still the same.

Can you please help for next steps. also, on android app, i have noticed, it shows firmware version as 22.22.55.2

how can i know if its just a bug or battery has really given up (does battery need replacement) or if the device has met it end ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Olá boa noite o meu charge 2 está justamente com esse problema. O que fazer ?? Ele não mostra nada na tela e o sensor do pulso fica o tempo todo ligado . Quando coloco o carregar ele mostra a bateria zerada .. quando tiro do carregador funciona uns dois ou três minutos e apaga novamente.

Best Answer
0 Votes